Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of these Terms
1.1.This Terms of Service is a legally binding agreement between you and NomNom!. By accessing or using NomNom! application or game, you agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to these Terms. If not agreed, please do not use the Service.
1.2.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, revise or modify these terms at any time and in any way, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
2.1.You are granted, subject to your acceptance to these Terms, a limited, non-exclusive, personal, revocable license to use the Service as allowed in this agreement.
2.2.We reserve the right to discontinue the Service, or to modify its content, in any way and at any time, with or without notice to you.
2.3.You declare that you are over 13, and if between 13 and 18, you declare that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
2.4.You declare that you only own one Facebook account and will only access NomNom! via this single account.
4. Account termination
NomNom! may refuse access to the Service or terminate your account without any notice and for any reason, as for a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your account or of the Service.
5. Virtual currencies and goods
5.1.The Service may include virtual, in-game items ("Virtual Goods") which you may purchase from us for Virtual Currency.
5.2.To purchase Virtual Currencies, you must be an adult or have the approval of a legal guardian.
5.3.By using Virtual Currency, you are granted a limited, revocable, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use them in the Service, but no other right to them.
5.4.We retain the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate Virtual Currency at our sole discretion. It is subject to change without notice.
5.5.You agree that the purchase of Virtual Currency is final; it is not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable except in our sole and absolute discretion. You agree that all Virtual Currencies will be lost if your account is terminated, or if we discontinue the Service. Virtual Currencies may not be purchased, sold, exchanged outside the Service. Doing so is in violation of these Terms and may result in the termination of your account - by permanent ban, and/or legal action.
5.6.The Service may include an opportunity to purchase virtual, in-game currency. It can never be redeemed for real money, goods or any other item of monetary.
5.7.By accepting these terms of service you agree that any game bugs or incorrect pay outcomes you discover will be reported to a NomNom! Representative or via the Live Help immediately and any attempt to hide such information for your personal gain or the personal gain of others will result in the loss of all account funds and access to your account for an indefinite period.
6. Usage rules
6.1.You agree, as a condition of your use of the Service, to comply with the usage rules or rules of conduct.
6.2.You agree that your use of the Service will be lawful and you will not:
- post, upload, transmit or disseminate information or content that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or objectionable
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
- include offensive comments related to race, national origin or religion, or any other comments which, in a reasonable person's view, are otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity;
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other users of the Service;
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error or bug in the Service which gives an unintended advantage;
- violate any applicable laws, regulations, or any other requirements we post on the Service, or promote or encourage any illegal activity;
- circumvent or interfere with any security feature or restriction of the Service;
- engage in cheating or any other conduct we consider objectionable.
7. Complaints and notices
If you believe any content in the Service is in any way illegal or infringing your rights, please provide a notice of your claim and include of the allegedly illegal content and an explanation of why it is so, and the location of the content in the Service and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.